Godefroy Tint Kit for Hair Color Kit 4 Application is the ideal tint for small areas of hair by utilizing a revolutionary capsule design to lock the color in single use applications. Traditional hair colorants are pre-mixed and lose their vibrancy over time when exposed to air. Capsule Tint Technology prevents oxidation through small, biodegradable, single use capsules. Each application lasts approx. 3-4 weeks. Long lasting, smudge proof, waterproof, and cruelty free. Great for hair on the face, sideburns, and roots. Eliminate waste when tinting small areas of hair with Tint Kit.
-4 Application kit with everything you need to get started
-Godefroy Tint Kit is ideal for coloring small areas of the scalp and facial hair.
-Capsule tint technology, pre-measured in separate unit, it gives you the versatility to use the exact amount of color you need with no waste.
-Covers the most resistant gray hair for up to 6 weeks.
-Colors – Natural Black, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown
4 application kit contains:
4 – premeasured color capsules
1 – .17 fl. oz./5 ml crème developer
4 – applicator sticks
1 – mixing cup
Prior to using this kit, perform an allergy test. While rare, allergic reactions can occur when this product comes in contact with skin.
1. Wash with warm water and soap an area the size of a quarter on the inside of your arm. Pat dry.
2. Prepare a small test solution using a color capsule and equal parts of the developer (approximately half a cap full). Mix in a small plastic or glass bowl.
3. Apply a light coating to the prepared area of your arm. Let the area dry naturally. Do not wash area for 24 hours. If redness, itching, or any other irritations occurs, immediately wash the area with mild soap and water and do not use this product.
For small areas of patchy grey (approximately 1 to 2 inches diameter)
1. Empty the entire contents of one capsule into the small mixing cup
Add an equal part crème developer (approximately¼ teaspoon)
2. Mix until a creamy consistency is reached
For larger areas of grey, add 2 or more capsules into the larger mixing cup and equal amount of crème developer.
Before you begin the tinting process it is important to remove any oils from the area to be treated. This will allow for better color processing.
1. Cleanse area to be treated with soap and warm water. Let dry
2. Apply color from roots to ends
3. Process the color
4. Remove excess color with a damp paper towel and rinse area with water. Examine results when hair has dried. For darker results, reapply mixture and process until you have achieved the desired color results.
Processing times may vary. Please allow the color to process as follows:
Light Brown = 1-2 minutes | Medium Brown = 1-2 minutes | Dark Brown = 1-2 minutes | Natural Black = 2-3 minutes | Graphite = 2-3 minutes | Jet Black = 3-4 minutes
For first time users it is best to process the color on the lower range of time. The longer the color processes the darker the results. If hair is a resistant gray you may want to process 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Water (Aqua), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Diethylenetriamine Pentamethylene Phosphonic Acid, Mineral Oil, Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Trideceth-6, Phosphoric Acid
Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, m-Aminophenol, 2,6 Diaminopyridine