Policy and Procedure: 1. Collection of Personal and Identifiable Information by Face & Body Shoppe
2. How We Use of Personal Identifiable Information
1. As a Chance to Serve You Better Through Communications When you provide Face & Body Shoppe with your contact information (e.g., through registering on our website or through an email to our Customer Care Reps; or by placing an order) Face & Body Shoppe may communicate any service-related announcements concerning the website, or we may contact you in regards to any customer service requests on your order. These types of communications are necessary to serve you and better respond to any concerns or questions you might have.
2. Opt In Communicating If you opt in during the registration process, or by clicking on a page that asks you to submit personal information, we reserve the right to use that information to deliver messages – including email offers, newsletters, brief surveys, tips and more. Some of our messages may include helpful product information, special promotional campaigns or repeat business incentives. You can opt out of any of these promotions at any time.
3. Non-Disclosure of Personal Information Given to Third Party Marketing Without Your Consent Face & Body Shoppe does not pass any of our customers’ personal information on to third parties for marketing their products or services to you without your consent. In other words, you won’t be getting any spam from our company.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
1. Fraud Protection and Compliance with Law We reserve the right to disclose any information deemed necessary – per our sole discretion – to include personal information as deemed necessary in compliance with any applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or governmental requests. We may also exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of credit fraud protection and/or risk reduction only.
3. Business Transfers As our business grows, we reserve the right to sell certain assets. In such transactions, user information (including personally identifiable information), becomes one of the transferred business assets. If such an occasion occurs, by submitting your personal information on our website, it is your agreement that your data may be transferred to said parties under these circumstances.
4. Participation in any surveys, promotions, contests, or other events while on our website constitutes your acceptance of the rules and terms/conditions for those events. It is your choice to participate by submitting personal information with respect to said events. By doing so, you consent to the disclosure of your personally identifiable information to those 3rd parties.
5. Cookies and IP Addresses A cookie is a code of data that allows us to target and track your preferences while on our site. The cookie is stored on your computer's hard drive unless you clean it off. These cookies provide a better shopping experience as it allows us to recognize you when you return to our site. And these cookies will expire once you order. If you reject the cookies, you may have limited features on our site. We also use IP addresses sometimes to analyze trends and administer the website – including tracking traffic patterns, gathering demographics for aggregate use, and to identify our customers in regards to their personally identifiable information to prevent credit fraud and to reduce risk. You can be assured that all of your personal information will be secure.
Face & Body Shoppe takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information that it holds, regardless of the form in which that information is collected. This will include taking reasonable steps to prevent the misuse or loss of this information, or unauthorized disclosure, access to, or modification of your information. However, if you do have questions about the security of our site, feel free to contact Face & Body Shoppe via email or by phone at 888-731-3145.
5. Children under 13
We do not collect personal information knowingly from any children under 13 years of age.
6. Pixel Tags and Tracking Technology
When you view one of our emails or click on our website, our system uses clear gifs or pixel tags to track links or to note certain pages you view on our website. This helps to personalize your experience. Additionally, clear gifs or pixel tags may be used to determine types of email that your computer’s browser supports. These technologies may be used in combination with your personal information to enhance your shopping experience.
8. Notification of Changes
9. Updating Your Information
At any time, you are allowed to review, change and correct the information you provided us by contacting our Customer Care Experts at 888-731-3145. As a registered user, you are always allowed to review and make changes to your personal information on our site. To deactivate your account just send us an email or call the number above.
Face & Body Shoppe has taken great care to make your shopping experience and visit to our website an enjoyable one and to respect your privacy above all. Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, concerns you might have about our website's privacy procedures and policies.